Call 808-234-7245 -- We answer 24 hours a day
Hilton In-Room Ext. 74292 * 888-904-4088 toll-free call center
Sailing daily from the Hilton Pier
Your safety is our top priority! To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19:
* All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding, online no more than 24 hours prior and no less than 6 hours prior.
* You MUST have cleared the state's mandatory 14-day quarantine after airplane travel (Hawaii residents and visitors alike), or have a pre-travel negative test waiver validated by the State.
* Guests and staff must wear cloth face masks whenever practical.
* Hand-washing sinks upon boarding ensure all guests and staff sanitize hands.
* All handheld surfaces are disinfected before and after each trip.
* Snorkels and snorkel-masks must be brought by each guest or can be bought new aboard.
* Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All beverages are single-serve. All consumption must be outside of cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
* Boat max capacities have been reduced to allow ample social distancing between groups. Guests must keep at least 6 feet social distance from unrelated parties, and in groups no larger than 5 people total (on Oahu) or 10 people total (on the Big Island) per distanced group.
* We maintain a strict no-work-while-sick policy.
* Visitors and staff also must adhere to all current quarantine policies.
* As of October 15, 2020, anyone who has traveled to OAHU from out-of-state within past 14 days and who has a negative pre-arrival COVID test from a state-approved list of NAAT test vendors may be eligible for quarantine waiver by the state. In order to book an activity as of 10/15 on OAHU, Hawaii Nautical will ask to see State proof of quarantine waiver and/or the proof of the negative test. This applies to local residents and visitors alike.
* As of October 15, 2020, anyone who has traveled to HAWAII ISLAND from out-of-state within past 14 days and who has a negative pre-arrival COVID test from a state-approved list of NAAT test vendors will NOT BE eligible for quarantine waiver by the state unless they take a SECOND post-arrival test conducted by Hawaii County at the airport. In order to book an activity as of 10/15 on HAWAII ISLAND, Hawaii Nautical will ask to see State proof of quarantine waiver and/or the proof of 1 negative prearrival test and 1 negative post-arrival test. This applies to local residents and visitors alike.
* Any recent-traveling local or visiting person who has a "Critical Infrastructure," "Emergency Worker," "Traveling Doctor," "Traveling Nurse," "Modified Quarantine" or any other type of work-related quarantine exception is NOT ELIGIBLE to board Hawaii Nautical vessels for excursions. Such quarantine waivers do not allow people to take part in non-essential, recreational activities during the quarantine period; the waivers are only applicable to allow the worker to go to and from the essential-worker job they are on-island to perform.