Sailing daily from the Hilton Pier
Until the Hilton Hawaiian Village reopens, departures will be from Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard. When Hilton Hawaiian Village announces its reopening date, departures from the Hilton Pier will resume.
Call 808-234-7245 -- We answer 24 hours a day
Hilton In-Room Ext. 74292 * 888-904-4088 toll-free call center
Your safety is our top priority. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19:
* All guests must submit this online health-screening form prior to boarding, no more than 24 hours prior and no less than 6 hours prior.
* You MUST have cleared the state's mandatory 14-day quarantine after airplane travel (Hawaii residents and visitors alike), or have a pre-travel negative test waiver validated by the State.
* Guests and staff must wear cloth face masks whenever practical.
* Hand-washing sinks upon boarding ensure all guests and staff sanitize hands.
* All handheld surfaces are disinfected before and after each trip.
* Snorkels and snorkel-masks must be brought by each guest or can be bought new aboard.
* All food and drinks are prepackaged and single-serve.
* Boat max capacities have been reduced to allow ample social distancing between groups. * Guests must keep at least 6 feet social distance from unrelated parties, and in groups no larger than 5 people total per distanced group.
* We maintain a strict no-work-while-sick policy.
* Visitors and staff also must adhere to all current quarantine policies.